For all your Corporate Procurement, Gift Vouchers and Consumer Promotion Activities, please contact us on +233202284242 / +233545868920 or email us at [email protected] or visit the Bulk Purchase Page to learn more.
- Q1. Can I buy in bulk?
- Q2.Will all of the items in my order arrive in a single package?
- Q3. Why do I see different prices for the same product?
- Q4.What is buyer protection?
- Q5.Do you require a prescription?
- Q6. How fast will my credit card charge will be charge?
- Q7. What should I do if an order has been made and I see no charge on my credit card?
If your order consists of items from more than one seller, your items will arrive separately. If your order consists of items from a single seller, your items may arrive together or separately. If your orders arrive separately, be rest assured that the remaining item(s) will be delivered shortly
Ejherb is your trusted online herbal market, that supports Ghanaian entrepreneurs and we have many different sellers competing for business. Therefore, you may see the same product offered by different sellers at different prices. We believe that by supporting these ‘third-party’ sellers, we can offer you a wider product selection, more choice, increased convenience, and better pricing.
We offer all our customers ultimate peace of mind. We have you covered 100% on every eligible purchase. Visit the Buyer Safety Page to learn more.
A prescription is not required. Please consult a Health Care Provider before taking this or that medicine. It is important to take into consideration some contra-indications or diseases a patient may have. Only a specialist can prescribe the exact medication and the required dosage.
When a «Complete your order» button is pressed, the data is transmitted to our processing center where we check all the info. Then we charge a credit card. When the attempted charge is approved by the bank your order will receive the following status: Approved. You will receive a confirmation email (sent to the indicated email address) once your order is processed and approved.
That means that we were unable to charge your credit card for some reason.
- Please call your bank to sort out the problem. Your bank may prohibit international charges for reasons of safety.
- Please check whether the filled data is correct (billing address, CVV code and the expiry date).
Please reorder once all the info has been checked.